How to Make Your Girlfriend Love You:Learn How to Maintain Peace
How can you make your girlfriend love you so that your relationship will get stronger and better? What are some of the things you can do to make your girlfriend love you forever?
Below, I show you how to make your girlfriend love you so that you can enjoy her companionship better.
1. Learn How to Maintain Peace
One of the biggest sources of stress in romantic relationships has to do with lack of peace in the relationship. Getting along well with your girlfriend, who was brought up in a different home under different circumstances, requires effort on your part, especially when she does things to irritate you.
When you are at peace with yourself, you do not become restless and frightened for your relationship, and you are better able to treat your girlfriend right. When you treat her right, there is a greater chance she will love you.
If you want to make your girlfriend love you, you must learn how to live at peace with yourself, and with her. This will ensure that the right atmosphere is created between the two of you for the love you have for each other to flourish.
If you do not maintain the peace in the relationship, and you are always finding fault with what she does, or you look down on her, or you allow jealous feelings to invade your heart when you see she is friendly with other guys, or you are abusive, or you are unfaithful, or you are self-centered, then she cannot feel motivated to love you.
What are some of the things you can do to live at peace with your girlfriend, create harmony in the relationship, and strengthen your love bond?
- Make up your mind that you are going to cultivate a humble spirit, and maintain a humble attitude even if your girlfriend decides to be beastly, cantankerous, and mean.
- Try to see your spouse’s point of view when you have disagreements. Do not expect your girlfriend to be your carbon copy. Do not expect her to behave just like you do. Recognize that the way she thinks may be different from the way you think. Her likes may be different from your likes. For example, she may like her food bland, whilst you may like your food spicy. In such a situation, you can make peace when you decide to compromise so that each will learn how to adopt to the taste of the other, or you may decide to eat what you like, and allow your girlfriend to also eat what she wants. To make peace, you have to understand each other.
- Be careful the way you use your tongue. Gossiping about your girlfriend to your friends, slandering her, and exaggerating things and blowing them out of proportion (the minor irritations that occur in the relationship) are all things that can destroy peace in the relationship.
- Learn how to communicate charitably. Do not lose your temper, raise your voice, or bang doors when you are angry with your girlfriend. Try to control yourself. Honestly try to approach your girlfriend and make efforts to become reconciled. You can say something such as, “We need to resolve our issues. I think we messed up, darling, and we must clean up the mess by discussing this issue,” instead of saying, “I am very upset with you. It is all your fault. If you had listened to me, all this would not have come up.” Using “we” instead of “you” or “I” shows you feel you are also a part of the problem, and prevents shifting all the blame onto your girlfriend. When you shift the blame onto her, she will be forced to become defensive, and that may mean she may attack you to defend her integrity.
2. Learn How to Be Patient
You must learn to develop the quality of self-restraint which does not quickly retaliate even when the provocation is of a magnitude that is difficult to take, if you want to make your girlfriend love you even more.
When you are patient, it will prevent fights, and so your girlfriend’s emotions will not be ruffled, and this will make her continue to love you.
You must therefore develop the ability to absorb irritating things, such as your girlfriend nagging often, without becoming emotionally and psychologically paralyzed(to refuse to do things you must do just because your girlfriend has hurt your feelings, such as spending time with her, or showing her affection).
- Try to control your temper. Anger has destroyed many relationships, and caused regret in a lot of relationships.
- See patience as postponing your anger to a later date, or indefinitely.
- Say something such as, “I will get angry tomorrow,” or “I will get angry next week,” when you are very angry that. Keep postponing your anger every time and with time you will realize that you are better able to control your temper, and your anger. After all what would it cost you if you decide to postpone your anger for a day, a week, a month, or indefinitely? You will lose absolutely nothing because anger is not an asset!
3. Show You Love Her
If you want to make your girlfriend love you like crazy, then you need to show her that you really love you.
One way you can show you love her is to practice constant forgiveness towards her. As the Bible says in Matthew 6 : 12, “Forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors.” You have sinned against God many times, and God has forgiven you a lot of times. Therefore, He requires that you should also learn to forgive any person who wrongs you, including your girlfriend.
Forgiving your girlfriend when she wrongs you can be hard at times because as humans, we have our egos hurt when we suffer at the hands of our loved ones, and that makes us want to pay back.
If you carry an unforgiving heart, you are more likely to pick up quarrels with your girlfriend because you will make a big issue out of every little thing. This is bound to disturb your girlfriend emotionally, to cause her psychological trauma, and it may make her love for you wane.
How can you practice constant forgiveness towards your girlfriend so that you can make her love you?
- You must learn to understand her. There is always a reason why a person does something. If she becomes cross-tempered, maybe she is having her menses and is disturbed emotionally and psychologically. If she treats you with suspicion and picks up quarrels with you often, maybe she misunderstands your motives, or she has been misunderstood about something you said or did. Maybe she is the victim of her environment or her own heredity—She was brought up in a home where her mother was always quarrelling with her father. Maybe her temperament is such that life is difficult, and human relations is a problem for her—She may be a choleric or sanguine extroverted person. When you understand her better, forgiving her would be easier for you. So, remember her past. Let it inform you and make you calm down when you are upset with her.
- You must learn to forget. So long as you remember what she does to you, and allow the wrong things she does or says to you to remain strongly in your mind, and brood upon the slights and injuries she causes you, the likelihood that you will forgive her and let it go is drastically reduced. You may say, “I can’t forget what Yaa did to me,” or “I will never forget how Ama treated me in Lovers Restaurant!” These kinds of sayings are very dangerous, because they can make it extremely difficult, or maybe humanly impossible, for you to forget. When you say things like these, it can make you print the memory of what your girlfriend did to you indelibly on your mind. To forgive is the sign of a great lover, and to forget is sublime. Therefore, try to think about her positive sides, the good things she has done for you in the past, when you are tempted to remind yourself of the bad things she has done to you.
- You must pray. Nothing but the cleansing spirit of Jesus can take the memories of the bad things your girlfriend does to you out of your mind, and remove the bitterness from your heart. Therefore, pray to God to help you forgive your girlfriend. You can pray something like, “Dear God, Yaa has done something to hurt me deeply. She called me a toad when we were quarrelling. This remark hurt me a lot. I want to forgive her, but I find it difficult to do so. I keep remembering that remark every time I see her big head, and it always gives me bitter feelings. Please help me to forget that remark.” If you are sincere, God will help you to let go of the hurt, and He will erase the memory from your mind. It is true that even if you forgive and forget those memories will come to your mind sometimes, but it will not have a hold over you, and cause you to be bitter towards her.
Showing love to her is one way to make your girlfriend love you.
4. Make Her Feel Special
One way you can make your girlfriend love you is to make her feel special.
- Upload her picture onto Facebook and write fifty things you feel are great about her, and fifty ways in which you think she is special. Share this post with your friends, and the public, and tag her. When she sees the post, it will make her know you value her as a person by virtue of the fact that you are extolling her qualities in front of the whole world. She will appreciate it, and she will appreciate you more and fall in love with you even more.
- Say romantic things to her. You can say something like, “My love for you is the air I breath, darling, and I know there will never be an end to this air, “ or “Some get addicted to alcohol. Some get addicted to drugs. Some get addicted to sleazy material, but I am addicted to the most pleasurable thing in the world, which is you, my sweetheart,” or “Your love is more precious to me than the most expensive gold or diamond in this world.” Come up with more of such romantic words. Use your creativity and say words that will make her feel she is the best girlfriend in the world.
5. Give Love
The Bible says in Luke 6:38 that, “Give, and it will be given to you; good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For the measure you give will be the measure you get back.”
You must give if you want to receive. When you give love to your girlfriend, you will receive love from her. The more you love her, the more she will also love you.
Therefore, if you want to make your girlfriend love you, you must love her and show that you are a considerate, caring, loyal, compassionate, and an adoring and empathetic boyfriend who feels she is one of the best things to happen to this world, and one of the best things to happen to your life. This will encourage her to reciprocate your love, and she will also treat you like you are the most wonderful boyfriend in the world.
What are some of the things you do to make your girlfriend love you? Please share them with the world by leaving a comment. Thank you.