You can see it getting to that point…
… that point where things get so boring.
And you can feel it in her attitude towards you nowadays. She’s not happy in the relationship.
You rack your brain searching for ideas to improve the situation and … nothing seems to come up.
Oh boy, what do I do?
Relax. Everything’s going to be fine. I am here to help you solve this problem.
In this article, I will share secrets and tips that can help you make a woman happy in a relationship so that you can keep her until… well, until President Trump dances with the “Rocket Man!”
One thing you can do to make a woman happy in a relationship is to learn to communicate effectively with her.
Most guys are brought up to refrain from expressing their emotions. As they grow up, they are taught that “a guy must not express his emotions when he is hurt.”
If you are still holding onto that kind of idea, then you must know that you will need to open up and communicate with your girlfriend.
How Communicating Will Make Her Happy
Let her know how you feel when she offends you or when she does something you disagree with. Keeping the lines of communication open, letting her know what is inside, will make her trust you even more. And that will make her feel a sense of intimacy.
Furthermore, ensure that you listen to her when she wants to communicate. That is one thing women treasure a lot because they feel that you value them when you give such attention.
So, the next time your girlfriend walks into your room and wants to talk, switch off the laptop, or stop the text message you were about to send, look her in the eye and listen.
2. Don’t Ignore The Little Things
A female friend of mine told me once that, yes, women like to receive the big things like cars, shoes, clothes, jewelry and so on from men. However, most women treasure the little things a man does for them above these things. ClicktoTweet
So, if you want to make a woman happy in a relationship, place a great premium on doing the little things and giving her the little curtsies.
Still lost about what I am talking about?
- Say, “please pass the cup to me” instead of “give me that cup!” when you are having a meal together;
- when she buys a tie or shirt for you, say, “Darling, I thank you that you are so thoughtful. God bless you!” instead of just saying “great gift. Where did you get it?”;
- when she does a new hairdo, say something such as this, “I love your new hairdo. It looks great on you. And it makes you look even more beautiful!” instead of ignoring it and thinking, “It’s just a hairdo. How important is it?”;
- when she puts on makeup that makes her look attractive, or when she wears a dress that shows her great sense of color balance, tell her how you feel about the way she looks.
When you do some of these things consistently, her ego will swell and she will feel great about herself. And you can be sure you will be the beneficiary of those positive feelings!
3. Trust Her
You loved it when your parents trusted you when you were growing up, right? You love it when your friends trust you, right? It makes you feel a great sense of worth, right?
In that same vein, your girlfriend will feel appreciated when you trust her and give her space sometimes to mingle and socialize with other guys.
How Trust Can Make Her Feel Great
When you give her that space to develop her sense of self, she will feel very respected. She will know that you feel she is honest and mature, and that her loyalty to you cannot be questioned.
4. Be Predictably Unpredictable
You love watching movies that have lots of twists and turns that you never expected, right? You enjoy watching a basketball game or soccer game in which the underdog causes an upset, right?
Unpredictability makes the whole experience more exciting and enthralling, right?
How Unpredictability Can Help
Likewise, a guy who gives a relationship “twists and turns,” or who does things that a woman never expected him to do, finds it easier to sustain the interest and attention of a woman than a guy who is terribly predictable.
- Unpredictability makes a woman look forward expectantly to what you might come up with next.
- The suspense that creates will never make her feel bored.
- On the other hand, predictability makes being in a relationship feel like climbing a mountain with a weight on the back.
5. Never Remind Her Of Her Flaws
You don’t like it when people harp on your flaws, do you? You accept that you will do your best to work on them, but the most important thing in life is not striving to be perfect but trying to make progress, right?
So, show that same kind of magnanimity to your girlfriend. Avoid making disparaging remarks and insulting her with her flaws especially when you feel angry. Rather, when her flaws get the better of her, encourage her by letting her know that you accept her imperfect as she is, and you love her just as she is.
6. Let Her Feel Special When She’s With Her Female Friends
Most women want other women to know that their boyfriends are treating them right. They feel a great sense of pride when other women know that their lovers treat them with care, dignity, respect, and affection. It gives them “bragging points” when they chat with their girlfriends.
- So, from time to time, intentionally give her a special treat when she is socializing with her girlfriends. Compliment her on her beauty in front of them.
- Tell them you feel she is the best female cook in the world.
- Inform them that you know she is the greatest woman in the world.
- Give her a precious gift whilst she is chatting with her friends.
7. Let Her Know You Value Her Opinions
You hate it when you pass a comment and your guys make you feel as though you’ve got no brains, right? It makes you feel disrespected, right?
And negative feelings such as anger come into your heart which make it difficult for you to relate lovingly to your friends, right?
Yes, that can happen to your girlfriend too if you treat her views and opinions with disrespect because you feel “she’s just a woman.”
Conversely, when you treasure her opinions, she will feel like an equal partner in the relationship and her spirit will swell so much she will feel on top of the world.
8. Make Sacrifices For Her
- Once in a while, take her to see a fashion show instead of going to watch your favorite team in action; or, let her watch her favorite romance movie on your laptop instead of insisting that you want to watch a thriller;
- or, let her listen to her kind of music on your iPod instead of choosing to do something different;
- and please do these things with a smile!
When your girlfriend sees that you are happy about making sacrifices for her, she’ll know through and through that you really love her and she’ll cherish every waking moment she experiences with you.
Points To Remember
If you want to make a woman happy in a relationship:
- talk, talk, talk and let her know your thoughts and feelings;
- continue to do the little things;
- let her know that you think she is an honorable woman; and
- make compromises for her.
Hire Me Freelance Writer
Hi, I’m Isaac. I’m a dating/relationship blogger. Thanks for reading this article. I hope you found it useful.
I wanted to let you know that I’m also a Freelance dating/relationship/health writer for hire who offers blog writing, in-depth researched article writing, SEO writing, copywriting, proofreading, and eBook writing services.
Learn These Secrets Too Make Your Relationship Work
I’m also an indie author. I help people just like you to solve their relationship problems.
Checkout my eBook “How To Make Your Romantic Relationship Succeed” This eBook shows you what you can do to have a long-lasting, enjoyable relationship.
Copyright ©2018 All rights reserved Christian Dating Advice for Men